Top best answers to the question «Is cairo close to hurghada»
The distance between Hurghada and Cairo is 402 km. The most popular airlines for this route are Egyptair, flynas, Nile Air, Flyadeal, and Air Arabia Egypt. Hurghada and Cairo have 42 direct flights per week. When you arrive at Cairo, consider visiting The Pyramids of Giza, and Egyptian Museum.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Is cairo close to hurghada?» often ask the following questions:
🇪🇬 Can you visit cairo from hurghada?
From Hurghada Day trip to Cairo
Explore Egypt's capital on a 20-hour tour of Cairo and the Giza Plateau, with round-trip transfers from the Red Sea resorts…
- Are there any direct flights from cairo to hurghada?
- How do i get from cairo airport to hurghada?
- How long is the bus from cairo to hurghada?
🇪🇬 How do you get from cairo to hurghada?
The best way to get from Cairo to Hurghada is to fly which takes 3h 32m and costs $60 - $240. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs $10 - $16 and takes 6h. How long is the flight from Cairo to Hurghada? The quickest flight from Cairo Airport to Hurghada Airport is the direct flight which takes 1h.
- How many hours by bus from cairo to hurghada?
- How much is a taxi from cairo to hurghada?
- How often do you fly from cairo to hurghada?
🇪🇬 How far is hurghada from cairo by plane?
The flight time between Cairo (CAI) and Hurghada (HRG) is around 1h 1m and covers a distance of around 401 km. The fastest flight normally takes 1h. Services are operated by Egyptair, Air Arabia Egypt and Nile Air.
- Is it easy to travel from cairo to hurghada?
- Is it safe to drive from hurghada to cairo?
- Is it safe to travel to cairo from hurghada?
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «Is cairo close to hurghada?» so you can surely find the answer!How long is the flight time from hurghada to cairo?
- The flight time between Hurghada (HRG) and Cairo (CAI) is around 1h and covers a distance of around 401 km. The fastest flight normally takes 1h. Services are operated by Egyptair, Air Arabia Egypt and Nile Air. Typically 41 flights run weekly, although weekend and holiday schedules can vary so check in advance.
- The best way to get from Hurghada to Cairo without a car is to bus which takes 5h 10m and costs $3 - $40. How long does it take to get from Hurghada to Cairo? The bus from Hurghada to Cairo takes 5h 10m including transfers and departs hourly. Where do I catch the Hurghada to Cairo bus from?
- The quickest flight from Hurghada Airport to Cairo Airport is the direct flight which takes 1h. Can I drive from Hurghada to Pyramids of Giza? Yes, the driving distance between Hurghada to Pyramids of Giza is 472 km. It takes approximately 4h 45m to drive from Hurghada to Pyramids of Giza. Which airlines fly from Hurghada Airport to Cairo Airport?
Is there a direct bus between Hurghada and Cairo? Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Hurghada and arriving at Cairo. Services depart every 30 minutes, and operate every day. The journey takes approximately 6h.Which is the best way to travel from cairo to hurghada?
- The best way to get from Cairo to Hurghada is to bus which takes 5h 10m and costs $3 - $40. Alternatively, you can fly, which costs $60 - $250 and takes 3h 32m. How long is the flight from Cairo to Hurghada? The quickest flight from Cairo Airport to Hurghada Airport is the direct flight which takes 1h.
- Hurghada Airport is usually the final stop for Hurghada flights, but some visitors may connect with flights to Hurghada by way of Cairo. It is located a few miles from the city center. This airport is utilitarian and offers very few services. It doesn’t have information desks or a business center, but there are a few shops and concessions.
Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt is $381 and it seems expensive according to the average monthly salary which is $215. For more insights check the list of average prices of Restaurants, Markets, Transportation, Utilities, and 40 more categories.Is hurghada egypt safe?
There is no FCO advice against travel to Cairo, Alexandria, the tourist areas along the Nile, and the Red Sea resorts of Sharm el Sheikh and Hurghada. The section of the country between the Nile and the Red Sea is also considered mostly safe.How big is hurghada egypt?
Hurghada extends for about 36 kilometres (22 mi) along the coast, but does not reach far into the surrounding desert. The resort is a destination for Egyptian tourists from Cairo, the Delta and Upper Egypt, as well as package holiday tourists from Europe.How cheap is egypt hurghada?
Summary about cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt: Family of four estimated monthly costs are 1,483$ (23,282EG£) without rent. A single person estimated monthly costs are 414$ (6,502EG£) without rent. Hurghada is 68.12% less expensive than New York (without rent).How expensive is egypt hurghada?
Summary about cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt: Family of four estimated monthly costs are 1,378$ (21,626EG£) without rent. A single person estimated monthly costs are 388$ (6,088EG£) without rent. Hurghada is 70.17% less expensive than New York (without rent).How safe is hurghada egypt?
There is no FCO advice against travel to Cairo, Alexandria, the tourist areas along the Nile, and the Red Sea resorts of Sharm el Sheikh and Hurghada. The section of the country between the Nile and the Red Sea is also considered mostly safe.Hurghada egypt what to do?
The most popular things to do in Hurghada with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: Sea Memories Hurghada; Crazy Dolphin Diving Center; Blue Paradise Diving Center; Delfinausflug mit MO; Falcon Adventure; See all kid friendly things to do in Hurghada on TripadvisorIs egypt hurghada expensive 2018?
93 reviews. 184 helpful votes. 2. Re: is it expensive. 11 years ago. Save. Hi. I stay in El Gouna about 30 mins away but ventured to Hurghada in May and a large bottle of beer was approx £1 GBP and 3 of us went to quite an upmarket restaurant and had a bottle of wine and 3 steaks and I believe the bill was approx £30 GBP.Is hurghada egypt safe 2019?
There weren’t any significant accidents recently in Hurghada, so Hurghada should be safe for travelling in 2019. Due to the unstable situation with ISIS and radical Islamists, no one can be 100% safe pretty much anywhere in the world (unless you’re planning to spend your holiday on the Isle of Skye in Scotland or in Shetland).Is hurghada in egypt safe?
It is safe for every visitor—no argument FCO against Cairo, Hurghada, and any urban in Egypt. You can go there without any tension. It is very safe for any traveler. Hottel and restaurants keep following their government rules.Is hurghada part of egypt?
- Hurghada is part of Egypt. The situation is dynamically evolving. Check the travel recommendations issued by your ministry of health. Current information about canceled flights due to coronavirus to and from Hurghada can be found on the airport's website: Flight status in connection with COVID-19 virus
From a tourism perspective, the term Hurghada refers to several different areas: there is, of course, Hurghada itself. To the north is El Gouna, a resort town with upmarket hotels and restaurants, aimed at Europeans. To the southWhen to visit hurghada egypt?
The busiest month for tourism in Hurghada, Egypt is July, followed by January and March. Prices for hotels and flights will be most expensive during these months, though you can save if you purchase well in advance. Tourists are unlikely to visit Hurghada in November.Where in egypt is hurghada?
Hurghada (/hərˈɡædə, -ˈɡɑː-/; Arabic: الغردقة al-Ġurdaqa Egyptian Arabic pronunciation: [el ɣæɾˈdæʔæ]) is a city in the Red Sea Governorate of Egypt. It is one of the country's main tourist centres located on the Red Sea coast.Who flies to hurghada egypt?
- Currently, there are 28 airlines that fly to Hurghada. Most flights to Hurghada are operated by Corendon, as they connect 19 airports to HRG. That’s around 2 times as much as FlexFlight, the second biggest airline in terms of operated flight routes to Hurghada.